1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Paronelli Rustic Ruby Apple

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by nobler son, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nobler son

nobler son Member

Just got a new pipe in today. Thursday, I ordered this pipe from the Virtual Smoking Lounge. It's a beaut.

Anyone who wants to see the box opening can check out my YouTube vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmKiwXNq1po

2. Dutchking22

Dutchking22 Member

Nobler son, that is a beautiful pipe, thanks for posting the images. My girlfriend has some competition for the spot in my dreams now!

3. Ol Brokedik

Ol Brokedik Active Member

Hi nobler son. Love the color combination! I had a Savinelli 606EX with a vuncanite stem that started to taste bad. I sent it to Sas. for a new burgandy, acrylic stem. Now, my colors are the same as your pipe. My Savinelli is black rustic with a burgandy stem. I think the two colors go beautifully together. I'm happy for you too.

Be well.
    Ol Brokedik.

4. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

Wow gorgeous pipe it really is. And good video,.... But wheres a tri pod when you need one lol. :eek:hyeah:

5. nobler son

nobler son Member

Or a camera... All my videos are taken on my 4th gen iPod Touch. Doesn't really accommodate a tripod.

6. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Hi All,

Ouch, that is one cracker of a pipe. I love the apple shape anyway but I'm not normally fond of saddle bits - but that one, I think is superb and the colour's perfect.

Many many happy years with that beauty

Gerry

7. raisingale

raisingale Member

That is a nice looker. I've been wanting a Paronelli. What a great price too.

8. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

I agree with OBD- the color combination is great!

9. nobler son

nobler son Member

It's funny. I adore saddle bits, but I normally don't care for apple shapes. Yet the last two pipes I have purchased were because of the apple shape.

Thanks for the comments, everybody. I had a chance to try the pipe last night, and it smokes very well. Old Gowrie is probably not the ideal tobacco for it, though. I think I'll try some 1Q in it next.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.