Penzance 8 oz. at Iwan Ries!

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by beeftip, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beeftip

beeftip Member

Penzance 8 oz. bags are available at Iwan Ries! Hurry, they'll probably sell out today.

2. BluesGuy

BluesGuy Member

I would have to be at work were they block all tabacoo web sites.

3. ryan65

ryan65 Member

wow out of stock........ 4 hours and gone are you kidding me??? :whistle:

4. Glenn

Glenn Active Member

Nice find! I picked up some Stonehaven. I have not tried it yet but it is ome I have been wanting to try.

5. ryan65

ryan65 Member

same here lol never tried it but its a 4 star blend on tobacco reviews and hard to find so i figured i would try it out.

6. Mister Moo

Mister Moo Normal Cow Moderator Moderator

+1 rep bump for beeftip! 2 1/2-lb Stonehaven and the last 1 1/2-b of Pez. Thanks, bee'tip.

7. user0003

user0003 Well-Known Member

Let this be a lesson, never reveal you source. If you feel you must, make sure you get all you want first. They have a bad habit of drying up. :thumbsu:

8. ryan65

ryan65 Member

Alright mister- where did you put all the Samuel Gawith??? I know you bought the whole US supply and have it stored in your secret underground storage facility. I want answers!!! :thumbsu:

9. user0003

user0003 Well-Known Member

no... I'll have to take the blame for the SG shortage.

10. Mister Moo

Mister Moo Normal Cow Moderator Moderator

Well, I'm smoking Stonehaven from 2004-2006 right now. I MUST have new stuff so I can get around to it in 2015-2017. Stonehaven ages to great improvement, not that it sucks fresh, blackening and spotting white with surface crystalization much like cigar plume. He is some of the '04:

http://i50.tinypic.com/alr9g4.jpg

Re: SG - I live between two JR Cigar outlets in NC and they usually have excellent SG stock on the shelf. Admittedly, it has been slim pickins lately - no FVF for many, many months - but I haven't bought any SG anywhere but off their shelf in years. Granted the cellar is well stocked. I am blameless, sort of.

11. ryan65

ryan65 Member

I'm glad I at least made off with 8 ounces of stonehaven, but I have a feeling I'm gonna love it and then be screwed when it disappears and I'm frantically searching the net for some to try and counter my sudden uncontrollable twitching and scratching. :thumbsu:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.