1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Penzance At Pipesandcigars.com

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Boomer-Z, Mar 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. user0003

user0003 Well-Known Member

....and Pipe! [​IMG]

2. Glenn

Glenn Active Member

Well, I have tried Krumble Kake and love it. The two were suppose to be very similar and I decided I better get it while the getting is good. I also figured if I didn't like it I would have no trouble trading it off.

Good news is, after the first bowl I am well pleased with it. There is a difference between Krumble Kake and Penzance though. I may be a heretic to the lovers of Esoterica but as of right now after a bowl of each back to back I actually like KK better. I may need to put the Penzance up for a couple of months and try another comparison. It may just be a little young yet. Don't get me wrong, it was fine. My particular KK just seems a little smoother which could easily be from a little more age on it. Well, that and the jar of KK I am working on now has breathed quite a bit. More to come on that comparison down the road.

3. user0003

user0003 Well-Known Member

You should post some comments about both in the Mar/Apr 2t2m thread.

4. Glenn

Glenn Active Member

I will. I want to burn a couple more bowls of Penzance first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.