penzance, get it while you can!

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by BigJ, Jul 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigJ

BigJ Active Member

Because I'm such a nice guy (trust me I am) Just was notified that cupojoes has it in stock. Thought I'd pass it along

ichabod likes this.
  2. ichabod

ichabod Member

yikes! $30 for a tin and limit one per customer.

This stuff is good, I got a sample a little bit back but I can't justify that at the moment...It's hard to not whip out the credit card though! argh, must not spend! Baby comes first! haha

3. Kiowapipe

Kiowapipe Active Member

That's $30 per 8oz bag, not $30 per tin! It shows a pic of a tin but the description says bag. Thank gosh. That's not a bad deal.

4. ichabod

ichabod Member

AH! That' really isn't so bad after all. I guess I got confused on the site. I didn't notice the giant 8oz at the top and instead saw the tin, haha.

Still, wifey says no. Makes me feel bad by telling me that it's $30 worth of diapers and formula that we actually need. Basically making me feel like I am taking away from our little one. Oh well, it will come available again next year (haha) and I have plenty of tins and such that should last maybe the next couple months so I should be good.

...still fighting the urge to break out the credit card, good thing I hid it from myself!

5. idiotbox37

idiotbox37 Member

6. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

Nope, this one is showing "out of stock" already. :eek:

Nabbed 1 ea from COJ, though. Thanks for the post!

7. Indianapuff

Indianapuff Member

I just ordered mine. I haven't smoked the stuff, but plan to cellar it. Ha, if I don't like in a couple years, I will trade it. I bet there is not a sould on here would want some.:ngty:

8. soundlzrd

soundlzrd Active Member

I walked into my local shop today and decides I did not need more being I have over a pound and a half. Get it before Puff the Magic.

9. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

I'm no longer ordering. Just walkin' in local b&m's recently. Great to hear Penzance is back on shelf at least for a little while and those who wanted some to try or wanted some more got some. It's a great lat-bomb. I thought it was good smoke the first time I smoked it, it was very thick and dark, smokey sweet, very very very Penzance, there's no other! Great lat-gasmic-bomb, it'll cure what ails ya and keep away anything that may :)

Ed
    Puff

10. IrishRover

IrishRover Active Member

Too bad NY taxes will throw the price way out for me..

11. Smokey

Smokey Active Member

Thanks for the info! my order is on its way!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.