1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Pete expert??

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Phatmandu, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. County Mountie

County Mountie Active Member

You would think Peterson would be able to do it - but it actually is difficult for ANYONE to accurately date them for some reason. I remember talking to 3 different sellers at Chicago last year to date a Peterson and even after consulting 3 different books (one of which was old and falling apart) we couldn't nail down a time frame because of the conflicting insignia on the silver piece.

By the way, the Peterson store in Dublin is staffed by only a few people and they aren't Peterson experts, they're just "counter help". So the best guess is just that it seems - a best guess. Good luck though - they are nice pipes.

2. Phatmandu

Phatmandu Member

Whomever answered the phone. Was told that they couldnt date the ipe, I was at least hope'n for the year.

3. David Emond

David Emond Active Member

you should really take 2 minutes and contact the guy that i linked. he has all the pipes posted on peterson at the pipedia website. he would be your best bet.

4. dbt13

dbt13 Sales Account

Phatmandu and David Emond like this.
  5. David Emond

David Emond Active Member

6. Phatmandu

Phatmandu Member

I'll do that and get back to let y'all kno what I've learned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.