1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Peter Stokkebye's Cube Cut

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by mtsgsd, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mtsgsd

mtsgsd Active Member

I was looking for a bulk burley tobby to round out my cellar, and based on all the good things I hear about it on this forum I bought a pound of it.

I can't make much of a review for it, as it doesn't really taste like anything to me. At all. I should have gone for one of the ones I knew, but the cube cut of the tobby intrigued me. :)

This is going to be used for trades. I've tried several bowls in different pipes, and it's just completely meh. Oh well. :msty:

2. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

I like that stuff :ngty:

3. Bent

Bent Member

yeah, me too, and if I didn't have 2 pounds at home I would trade you

4. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

I'm not sure what I have that you may like ... but send me a message and maybe we can trade some of that away for ya

5. mtsgsd

mtsgsd Active Member

We can give that a try sure! Otherwise it gives me stuff for the T1L1, if that ever gets moving again.

6. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

How much of it have you guys, that don't care for it, smoked? If you hot box it, the flavor goes away. If you take it a little slower, I've found this to have a very full, nutty, malty flavor that's exceptionally good. If you like Burley, I hope you give it a fair shake. Otherwise... send it to MEEEEEEE!

Mark Dawson, Old Codger and RTOdhner like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.