Peter Stokkebye's Cube Cut

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by mtsgsd, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mtsgsd

mtsgsd Active Member

I was looking for a bulk burley tobby to round out my cellar, and based on all the good things I hear about it on this forum I bought a pound of it.

I can't make much of a review for it, as it doesn't really taste like anything to me. At all. I should have gone for one of the ones I knew, but the cube cut of the tobby intrigued me. :)

This is going to be used for trades. I've tried several bowls in different pipes, and it's just completely meh. Oh well. :msty:

2. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

I like that stuff :ngty:

3. Bent

Bent Member

yeah, me too, and if I didn't have 2 pounds at home I would trade you

4. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

I'm not sure what I have that you may like ... but send me a message and maybe we can trade some of that away for ya

5. mtsgsd

mtsgsd Active Member

We can give that a try sure! Otherwise it gives me stuff for the T1L1, if that ever gets moving again.

6. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

How much of it have you guys, that don't care for it, smoked? If you hot box it, the flavor goes away. If you take it a little slower, I've found this to have a very full, nutty, malty flavor that's exceptionally good. If you like Burley, I hope you give it a fair shake. Otherwise... send it to MEEEEEEE!

Mark Dawson, Old Codger and RTOdhner like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.