1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Peterson St. Patrick's Day 2006

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Xecutech, Jan 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xecutech

Xecutech Member

I believe mine was price right at $100, but I am friends with the guy who owns the shop where I purchased it. That was back in 2006, so they are probably a bit more now.

Mount Mandolin likes this.
  2. Mount Mandolin

Mount Mandolin Active Member

Great, thanks. I'm thinking it will be priced around $150-ish, but I'm uncertain because, for one thing, my B&M has got to stay in business, and so consequently they might need to mark it up a bit more. By the same token, he has shown a willingness in the past to mark things down in order to make a sale, so I guess it could go either way. I doubt that he will be marking down brand new pipes very much, though, and I'm not going to want to wait around because I really want a Pete, plus I don't want to see them disappear since I've been waiting on them. Ah, decisions.

3. BrokeSmoker

BrokeSmoker Member

I was married on 3/17/07 ...of course I'm Irish.

I would love to find a peterson st.Paddy from that year

4. Lestrade

Lestrade Active Member

That is a beauty!

5. Spaceboy Tim

Spaceboy Tim Member

They're hover close to the $100 mark; sometimes a little over or under from what I remember.

Mount Mandolin likes this.
  6. Xecutech

Xecutech Member

I believe Peterson gives you a lot of bang for the buck. They have a lot of beautiful styles, nice grain and several options on each model. You can't go wrong with any of them.

My problem now is that I'm obsessed with boutique pipe makers, so I'm going to go broke soon! Lol

7. Mount Mandolin

Mount Mandolin Active Member

Lol, I've been obsessed with boutique pipe makers, but still have never owned one. They're just too expensive for me. I want a Rad Davis pipe sooooooo bad. Not only are they beautiful, but he's in my home state, and I like to support the local/regional economy when possible. But I believe you're right about Peterson, I've never heard anyone say anything but good things about them. Savinelli is like that too, and I just got one for a gift and can attest to the fact that yes, Savinelli makes a hell of a quality product. Mine is a lower end Roma model, and it smokes like a champ.

8. dbwittkopf

dbwittkopf Member

I have one just like that and I love it

9. Spaceboy Tim

Spaceboy Tim Member

They're up at pipesandcigars.com right now:
    http://pipesandcigars.com/pe20sestpada.html

10. folkpipe

folkpipe Member

Spaceboy Tim likes this.
  11. JescoWhite

JescoWhite Member

Beautiful pipe. Do you actually smoke it every day?

12. Xecutech

Xecutech Member

I have been, but just bought another pipe to place into rotation. Probably going to buy another one Monday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.