1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Peterson System Pipe Bonanza

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by RTOdhner, Apr 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTOdhner

RTOdhner Well-Known Member

I prefer the nickel collars as well, and for the same reason. As for her agenda, she had originally purchased the pipes for her "ex," and I think she let them go at that price as much out of spite and not knowing current market value. Hell, I don't know the market value - I just knew I could afford to spare $50, so I just threw that out. However, I think she's a shrewd businesswoman, and I suspect if I go check on the rest of the pipes in amonth I probably won't get such a good deal.

2. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great day Roy! I'm heading up your way Saturday, but coming back the same day. I have a 71 Cuda hood I need to get, so I can sell it for the PAD Chicago fund.

RTOdhner likes this.
  3. RTOdhner

The System pipes cleaned up with very little effort. Both are great smoking pipes. I smoked some Scottish Blend in the System Standard and some Erinmore in the Irish Bent, and now I know what all the buzz about Pete System pipes is about. I'm gonna have to get a couple of more.

Hawkwood and Old Codger like this.
  4. RTOdhner

We got a new camera yesterday, so here's a shot of the System pipes:

[​IMG]

BradNTX and Preacher1611 like this.
  5. PipeLotus

PipeLotus Member

Looks like a great deal friend!

Beautiful pipes

RTOdhner likes this.
Thread Status: