1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

peterson tankard

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by hansel, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanielMelange

DanielMelange Member

I have a Tankard and I've smoked it regularly for the last two months or so now, and it is for all intents and purposes a great pipe. I've never had a gurgle (and I've smoked some desperately gooey tobaccos), I clench it, it's light as nothing I've experienced. I have a pipe that's close to half the size (in amount of wood) and the weight is the same. Crazy!

I'm really into poker style pipes and really wanted a nice sitter, this fills my needs entirely. I'm considering to get another, just in another finish, or maybe kick it up a notch: http://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/peterson/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=87412

Either way, I can strongly endorse the Tankard, and Peterson as a company. You can read more about my experiences with the Tankard and Peterson here: http://pipesmokersforum.com/communi...ut-there-are-concerns-peterson-tankard.20117/

2. Hawkwood

Hawkwood Member

The Tankard and Barrel are what I always recommend for a short smoke pipe. Comfy clencher also.

3. Skiballa

Skiballa Member

I love my tankard, an ebay find, rusticated, with the military push bit p-lip stem.

4. user2725

user2725 Active Member

Cool pipe at a good price, I don't do P-lips though, if I got one I would probably modify it, I may make my own poker instead, I like Peterson's a lot, they do gurgle sometimes but after increasing the Draught hole to 5/32" they are much better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.