1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Peterson

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Stinger4me, Mar 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stinger4me

Stinger4me Member

I have several Peterson Pipes but none of them are of the Donegal Rocky variety. Other than the shape differences are they as good a smoke as the Peterson system pipes? Thanks for the help.

Stinger

2. thesmallprint

thesmallprint New Member

Well...I've never smoked a system pipe, so can't offer a comparision. But I own a few other Petersons, including a Donegal Rocky (221 shape). I have to say that it's by far my least favourite Peterson.

I felt it smoked very hot - to be fair though, I don't know if that was the pipe itself, or more to do with my choice of tobacco or the rate at which I was smoking...

Hope that helped a bit!

3. Strongirish

Strongirish Member

Once broke in the Donegal is a good smoking pipe, but one really can't compare it to the system pipes. They are designed to keep the liquids out of your mouth and cool the smoke. So I would say not as good but good just the same.

4. SL Clemens

SL Clemens Member

I have several system pipes and Rocky Donegal’s.
    My Donegal’s smoke great! I hope yours will too.

Regards,
    Sam

5. Stinger4me

Stinger4me Member

Well gentlemen, you were right. A good smoker especially with an English blend. I will enjoy the pipe.

Stinger

6. slprl1

slprl1 Member

Got it. Love it. Period.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.