1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Peterson's UF

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by WVDAVE, Jan 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WVDAVE

WVDAVE Active Member

Well today I tried UF for the first time. I took one flake out let it dry for about 20 mins., then took a pair of scissors and cut it cross grain into tiny little cubes. Next I got my PETERSON DUNMORE #78 and started rubbing it out into the bowl as I loaded it up ending with a slight tamp. One char light a little tamp and then ignition. The skies cleared, trumpets blared and the gates opening up, I was in heaven. At this point I realized it was all coming together, I took my time no rushing things, didn't tamp to much and just enjoyed the experience. This is one of my greatest triumphs in piping.

2. user1975

user1975 Active Member

Congrats! Glad you had one of "those" experiences.

3. Lestrade

Lestrade Active Member

Congrats and may you have many more enjoyable smokes and triumphs!

4. jgstudios

jgstudios Member

I love UF. It's my regular rotation as a diversion from English and Balkan blends. I have not found a better substitute for it. The nicotine kick is really decent and it has a subtle fragrance that just tantalizes the senses. It is sublime.

DunhillMan likes this.
  5. DunhillMan

DunhillMan Member

A great tobacco, usually under rated here in Spain. I don't know why, as it a very balanced and tastefull baccy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.