1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipe Club Blends

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by buistd, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buistd

buistd Active Member

Hi there - Has anyone tried the Seattle Pipe Club or Sherlock Holmes Pipe Club of Boston tobaccos that pipesandcigars sell? I had a look on tobaccoreviews but couldn't find any info on there. I would be grateful if anyone who has tried either of them would write a mini-review here or offer opinions. Thanks.

2. Tony Malerich

Tony Malerich Sales Account

I see this is thread is dead, but was just wondering the same thing myself. Did you ever get/try any of those tobaccos? I just spotted them last night and was rather curious.

3. Calvinandpipe

Calvinandpipe Active Member

Seattle Pipe Club's Plum Pudding is one of my favorite tobaccos. Sweet, smokey, absolutely delicious. I commented on TR, (and stand by my statement), that Plum Pudding's tin description is one of the only tin descriptions that I have found to be spot on. However, one member here actually said Plum Pudding was the only tobacco that he has thrown in the trash. It just goes to show you how subjective "good" is.

Themadking likes this.
  4. MikeyJ

MikeyJ Member

There's a YouTube pipe presenter Jayson Dagner - his channel is dagnerperformance - who does some reviews on Seattle Pipe Club's Mississippi River (he is enthusiastically positive about it). He and his father also have a combined channel - SmokingDagners- they may do some on other SPC's blends...but I don't know.

5. Bear84

Bear84 Member

Clicked on this thinking it was gonna be one of those "first rule of pipe club" threads!
    Feel kinda foolish for bringing a bar of homemade soap now...
    :shead:

Tony Malerich likes this.
  6. lestrout

lestrout Member

Tony Malerich likes this.
  7. soundlzrd

soundlzrd Active Member

I have tried the Seattle blends. Did a review on here a while back...can't find it on forum runner thought,

8. buistd

buistd Active Member

Thanks. I had seen that actually but I believe when I first started this thread back in January there was nothing.

9. user2725

user2725 Active Member

SPC's (C&D) Mississippi River is good.

10. user2453

user2453 Member

I agree Mississippi River is good. I usually have it for the first pipe of the day. Wakes me up and has a nice Virginia sweet flavor

11. Albert

Albert Active Member

+1 on mississippi river

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.