1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipe info needed

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by TTERRY, Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

TTERRY New Member

Feb 3, 2011
    I was recently given a pipe my Grandfather had most of my life. He used to show me on occasion, and I am try to locate info on what it is as well as anything else I can find.

The pipe has written on the bottom "A Smokey Mountain Pipe" It is a carved pipe with Louis Armstrong's name in it as well as other band members, and other instruments. As far as I know he had the pipe for about 40 years, and he passed 16 years ago. It appears to be hand carved will post pictures asap. I can find and info on "Smokey Mountain Pipes at all. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thank you
  2. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2010
    I can't wait to see the pictures Tod. It sounds like a really cool pipe. I'm sorry, but I haven't heard of Smokey Mountain Pipes either. There are a lot of PSFers with infinitely more knowledge on such things as I. Maybe you will get a hit...
  3. t-bear

t-bear Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2009
    Does it look like THIS?

Best I could do on short notice....
  4. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Vaperburlataro ! Mayor

Sep 25, 2009
    Maybe it was something that he bought while visiting the smokey Mtns Park ? Yeah man , put up a pic ...I'd like to see it too :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.