1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipe makers you have discovered.

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Russell Hartman, Dec 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gig

Gig Member

Todd Harris, he makes great smoking pipes and his a pleasure to deal with :)

2. WayneTeipen

WayneTeipen Member

Thanks, CM. It's great to see you've joined the 21st century and joined a pipe forum. ;)

County Mountie likes this.
  3. WayneTeipen

WayneTeipen Member

Thanks, Todd. That means a lot to me coming from you. Especially, knowing how sparingly you dispense with compliments. :p:

4. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

If that money doesn't show up in Paypal I'm taking it all back.

DGErwin11 likes this.
  5. Zac Conn

Zac Conn Member

Good thread Russell - those Todd Bannard BST pipes look really nice. For anyone who is looking for a nicely handcrafted pipe I would recommend a Handcrafted McKie Pipe. I recently purchased a long stemmed McKie pipe and it's light, smokes well, and a is nicely handcrafted.

6. Rodfather

Rodfather Active Member

I have a Bulldog variant from Russ Cook of Michigan that ia a great pipe. No matter what I put in it it sings.

7. County Mountie

County Mountie Active Member

I bought a Nathan Armentrout that is flat out amazing. Not only a great classic shape but one hell of a smoker.

I also have to say that, while it was pricey, the Stanislav Kamensky I picked up last year was a good impulse buy. It smokes like a dream.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.