1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Pipe Request Thread

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Spaceboy Tim, Oct 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spaceboy Tim

Spaceboy Tim Member

I thought it might be a good idea to have a pinned thread for people to ask about where they can find certain pipes in stock. I feel like I want to ask a question like this every so often but feel like I'm cluttering the boards. If you guys think this isn't a great idea then just let this thread die.

My request is for where I can find the 2010 Peterson Christmas pipe in an 06 shape. If anyone can point me in that direction I would greatly appreciate it.

2. Tsurugi

Tsurugi Member

3. Spaceboy Tim

Spaceboy Tim Member

Thanks for looking out Tsurugi. I'm looking for the 06 as opposed to the 106. I might go with it though if I can't find an 06.

4. Tsurugi

Tsurugi Member

5. Spaceboy Tim

Spaceboy Tim Member

6. Tsurugi

Tsurugi Member

I readily admit that I have no clue, but I think that might be that no two pipes of the same shape is exactly alike. That combined with the peterson website..

Please understand I'm not trying to start a fight, just trying to help. :flowers: :)

7. Strongirish

Strongirish Member

Try this guy, I know him and have used him many times. He has a store in Kentucky and is a big Peterson dealer. If he does not have it he will get it for you and his prices are great.

To order please call 270-926-9617 and ask for Byron. If I am unavailable please leave a number and I will call you back. You can also email me at byron@pipetobaccoTLS.com I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks!

8. Spaceboy Tim

Spaceboy Tim Member

Oh I didn't take it as you were starting a fight at all. Definitely took it as helpful dialogue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.