1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipe Request Thread

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Spaceboy Tim, Oct 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spaceboy Tim

Spaceboy Tim Member

I thought it might be a good idea to have a pinned thread for people to ask about where they can find certain pipes in stock. I feel like I want to ask a question like this every so often but feel like I'm cluttering the boards. If you guys think this isn't a great idea then just let this thread die.

My request is for where I can find the 2010 Peterson Christmas pipe in an 06 shape. If anyone can point me in that direction I would greatly appreciate it.

2. Tsurugi

Tsurugi Member

3. Spaceboy Tim

Spaceboy Tim Member

Thanks for looking out Tsurugi. I'm looking for the 06 as opposed to the 106. I might go with it though if I can't find an 06.

4. Tsurugi

Tsurugi Member

5. Spaceboy Tim

Spaceboy Tim Member

6. Tsurugi

Tsurugi Member

I readily admit that I have no clue, but I think that might be that no two pipes of the same shape is exactly alike. That combined with the peterson website..

Please understand I'm not trying to start a fight, just trying to help. :flowers: :)

7. Strongirish

Strongirish Member

Try this guy, I know him and have used him many times. He has a store in Kentucky and is a big Peterson dealer. If he does not have it he will get it for you and his prices are great.

To order please call 270-926-9617 and ask for Byron. If I am unavailable please leave a number and I will call you back. You can also email me at byron@pipetobaccoTLS.com I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks!

8. Spaceboy Tim

Spaceboy Tim Member

Oh I didn't take it as you were starting a fight at all. Definitely took it as helpful dialogue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.