1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipe Thieves

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Morse, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rlucas

rlucas Active Member

Apr 21, 2012
    Hope he smokes them till his tongue bleeds, turns black and falls out of his mouth.
  2. UberHuberMan

UberHuberMan Member

Jan 18, 2012
    He'll get what's coming to him. What goes around comes around, so they say.

I had something like similar happen to me a little over a month ago. On a sunny day on my day off from work, some people came into my backyard, waltzed into my basement (which has access from the back yard), and walked out with my $1500 road bike that I'd only had for 2 months. I picked it up during the warm snap in March. The crazy thing is that this happened while I was gone for an hour, my upstairs neighbors and my carriage house neighbors were all home and were doing their laundry in the basement. The door was left unlocked and that's how these folks got in. Absolutely amazing that no one saw them and that they were lucky enough to get in and out in what must've been a very small window.

I'll smoke a bowl for you in solidarity tonight. Stay strong, brother.
    Spillproof likes this.
  3. Glenn

Glenn Active Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Prolly sold your stuff to buy some wacky tobaccy to stuff in those pipes. I don't think you'd want them back at this point. I bet they are ghosted beyond belief.
  4. RTOdhner

RTOdhner Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2011
    Sorry to hear that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.