1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipe tobacco sample recommendations?

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by dennq, Jun 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dennq

dennq Member

Well I am going to mail order tobacco from the states since there is virtually zero selection here.

So I guess I need to sample various tobaccos since I have been smoking stogies for a very long time. I don't mind mild stuff but I have been puffing Cubans so I do have some stuff here that will give you a pretty good nic buzz.

So what should I get to sample here, Virginia's, English, Burleys ect. Don't mind aromatics in the morning or when other people are around.

Suggestions so I can find out my likes and dislikes till I get my feet wet. Thanks everyone!

2. LifeOfRiley

LifeOfRiley Active Member

Peter Stokkebye's Bulls Eye Flake. It's Virginia and perique rolled and cut into coin-shaped pieces. The Va provides a naturally sweet, flavorful base, while the perique gives a bit of a peppery kick. It's a pretty popular (and cheap!) bulk tobacco.

3. cobbsmoker

cobbsmoker Active Member

If you live in Canada I would contact Rich at 4noggins, he ships to Canada and will help you put together a nice sampler pack.

dennq and snowman like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.