Pipe Videos

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Burner, Oct 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burner

Burner Member

I'm a big fan of the many videos on youtube from the pipe community. Loads of great advice and entertainment. Often when considering a new pipe I'll look it up and see what people have to say about them. I really like the videos by Milverton68 he's very funny and his page links on to many interesting channel pages. One thing I have noticed, and I have no problem with it but it is a bit odd, is one you tube video I found while searching for "Falcon pipe". A rather stern gentleman was about to smoke his falcon. Splendid I thought and waited to hear his verdict on the pipe - Unfortunately the whole 5 minute video consisted of the man smoking rather ernestly while staring at the camera - By this time I was "For God's sake man SPEAK!". I then saw some of the comments posted and it was clear that it was intended as an erotic entertainment for those with a pipe smoking bent. So if you find a video which is short on info and long on intense puffing then that'll be one of those. Overall though great resources out there and much good entertainment hurrah!

2. Tas Gunsmith

Tas Gunsmith Member

Heard the same thing from the Rev re cigars, weirdos.
    I guess whatever gets your rocks off..... I don't need pipe videos for that.... May be just pipe photos :roflmao:

3. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

There is a fetish of this? Lame. (He publicly says...secretly plugging in his webcam...) :groucho:

4. erickghint

erickghint Member

Usually anything with the word Bear in the name... found that out the hard way. :(

5. Jonny

Jonny Member

There are horde's of old men on the internet (similar to orc's of lord of the rings) who roam the internet jacking off to video's of people smoking pipes. The exact numbers and reason behind this strange ritual is unknown. The exact origins where the horde spawn is unknown. Although it is thought that the location may be located in Botswana, a small country bordering South Africa.

Every once and a while you come across one of these video's (I call them duds) and you continue your search for a decent/informative/entertaining pipe smoking video. Im a fan of Pipe Friend: http://www.youtube.com/user/PipeFriendCHS . He has loads of informative video's and that guy can smoke like a chimney. You should see some of the bowls this man packs.

6. Unforgivin

Unforgivin Active Member

Wow! And some have thought I'm strange! :dunno:

7. Jonny

Jonny Member

I was just a little to baked. Canadian bud will do that to a guy.

8. Redfeather

Redfeather New Member

I came across those videos (no pun intended) also, while attemting to aquire some pipe information. To each his own. Dubinthedam videos are very informative and well thought out pertaining to the subjects in which he covers. He does love his Peterson's though, which is something I can not fault him for as so do I.

slim likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.