1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipe watching

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by CalPiper, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalPiper

CalPiper Member

Dont think this qualifies for the "entertainment" section, so thought pipes would be best. Anyone else here browse youtube for pipe videos late at night when everyone is asleep? I have found myself on Friday nights after a few drinks sitting on the couch checking out youtube videos about tobacco reviews, pipe making, and box openings of new pipes. Dont know if its boredom or just yearning for more pipe info. Or maybe,....just maybe,....I have lost my marbles!! :bag:

2. Tanman

Tanman Member

Sounds normal to me; maybe I should take that up; beats looking at the cat!

3. user0003

user0003 Well-Known Member

Oh....you are so hook, you might as well have a ring in your nose.

:haha:

4. t-bear

t-bear Well-Known Member

I keep my marbles in a big jar beside the couch......no, really! The bride and I collect them.

We're on dial-up here. Video is something that takes days to view.........<sigh>

5. MacNutz

MacNutz Active Member

I watch a lot of Youtube pipe videos. I've learned a lot from some and some are just entertaining. A fellow called OneManSmoke does some really great videos of tobacco farms, drying sheds, and tobacco depots. Really worth watching. Scott from Aristocobs does some good vids as well.

6. CalPiper

CalPiper Member

Yeah actually I watch alot of OneManSmoke's videos, he has some good insight and presents it in a real laid back way. He also has some grilling videos on there that are pretty good too. Another one I watch is rehfeldttw who is based in Taiwan. He is a lucky man because he seems to post a video of a new pipe or tobacco buy all the time. I wonder if one of them is lurking here???........show your faces PSF ninjas :bag:

7. Ol Brokedik

Ol Brokedik Active Member

I can be found on Ebay looking at pipes and tobaccos early in the a.m.
    OBD.

8. ryan65

ryan65 Member

been watching youtube pipe presenters for a few years now, my favorites are onemansmoke, astroman and dunhillmanuk. it seems to be growing quite rapidly and cant keep up with all the new ones.

zirrow and ComputerGuy like this.
  9. zirrow

zirrow Member

I've watched a few dunhillmanuk videos and I've got to say they're entertaining as hell. I'm not sure if he's that serious about his pipes or if he's just having a good time goofing off, but either way it's great to see the the enthusiasm every now & then.

ComputerGuy likes this.
  10. Scottly

Scottly Member

I watched a reamer review on there, the guy even sliced a pipe in half to show how each reamer made contact with the walls of the bowl. Video made it real easy to decide what reamer to go with.

11. zirrow

zirrow Member

that actually sounds pretty interesting. You don't happen to have a link, do you?

12. Scottly

Scottly Member

ComputerGuy and zirrow like this.
  13. Lestrade

Lestrade Active Member

Yep some good video's.

CalPiper likes this.
  14. neoclassical

neoclassical Member

I check them all the time.

15. Brian Powers

Brian Powers Member

Glad I'm not the only one. Thought it was a bit odd, but find myself watching them when I'm up late.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.