1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipes $100 $1000

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Badcompany, Aug 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

I can't comment on those $1000 pipes as all mine were had for $100 or less, most for $25. Every one has served me well, some better than others. The only $100 item was made by our very own stummelbum and while it's a champion smoker, its value to me is in that it was made by a fellow member. I think one of the best secrets of pipedom is the work of our resident pipemakers.

2. Philthy

Philthy Member

Absolutely not.......But if'n I had a $1000 pipe you can bet your ass I would claim it smoked itself, lasted for at least two hours on a bowl, and never ever went out.

3. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

You're only saying that because you have a 40 dollar pipe that smokes like a 1000 dollar pipe, Phil. :eek:hyeah:

4. cigarsarge

cigarsarge Active Member

I drive a 96 S-10...My little no name Italian I got for free is one of my best smokers. I did splurge recently and spent almost $100 on a new Stanwell Vario 32.

5. Philthy

Philthy Member

You're damn skippy! She is in my jaws right now with a load of Peter Heinrichs Dark Strong Kentucky MMmmm.
    Why SPEND a $1000 when I don't have to. Now if I can just get around to finishing your knife and get my larger one I will really be a happy man......for a little while. (Got a project in mind)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.