1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipes and cigars

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by RealityCheck, Oct 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealityCheck

RealityCheck Member

PaC.com has finally opened up the fusion lab! Looks pretty neat...what are you going to blend?

2. DMWyatt

DMWyatt Member

Hard to tell. I'm going to have to smoke some of the components by themselves before I can get into specifics.

3. SSG P

SSG P Member

I've been seeing that every time I check their site, was anxious to see what it was going to be, heading there now!

4. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

The one thing that makes me hesitant in going with this new blend method is the price charged for the components. Not saying it's cheap leaf but the sell price for the components is well below the price of their plain bulks/bulk blenders! That has me concerned.

Garbage in seldom results in gourmet results. Of course ymmv.

I guess the bargain pricing is to offset the legwork you are doing for P&C by being an extension-blender-pseudo-employee. Some blends take months to meld and shine.....

I have not formally "fuzed" blends other than in my own experiments but I started with good leaf to begin with. Maybe one day, I'll be up to taking the P&C Fuzion Challenge but not now.

Ed
    Puff

5. HCraven

HCraven Active Member

I know that there's a long standing tradition of customers doctoring up their own blends, but I figure someone like Russ Oullette has far greater knowledge of the art of blending than little ol' me, so I'll leave it to him and others like him.

It is, however, nice to see this old tradition carried on to the modern virtual tobacco bar.

Max Gunner likes this.
  6. DMWyatt

DMWyatt Member

I kinda like the concept. I really like the contest idea.

7. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

Maybe we can come up with a blend like Walnut and throw a little of everything in the pot and balance it out with some va's to smooth it all out....and call it "We're Nuts"! :)

Ed
    Puff

8. Darkly

Darkly Active Member

I think this is a way cool concept, though I'll likely not be participating seeing as Im still pretty much too clueless to even begin going there..lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.