Pipes and weed

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Unforgivin, Sep 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unforgivin

Unforgivin Active Member

This place seems to have good selection and prices on bothe pipes and weed.

I placed a weed order with them and had it within a week, which I thought was good being clear across the country.

http://www.lilbrown.com

2. Pschoppy48

Pschoppy48 Member

I agree that the weed prices are very good. They are about $3 cheaper than what I just paid for a TAD order.

3. greasemunki85

greasemunki85 Member

MacB Vanilla Flake .6.05 for a 50g tin.... i think I hit the jackpot thanks man!

4. Coffee-Cup

Coffee-Cup Member

I had been looking at this site for the last two weeks and was wondering if they were reliable; happy for your input. :thankyou:

5. Dondi

Dondi Active Member

Thanks for the link! Always happy to find reliable online retailers... especially ones that ship internationally! :bing:

6. Unforgivin

Unforgivin Active Member

I thought being in NY that I'd be waiting 2 weeks or better from a place in Washington state. I was quite happy to be proven wrong.

I usually buy by the pound, unless it's something I'm really not sure of, and jar quite a little for later on. Between this place and another online retailer there was $8.00 difference in a pound of C&D Strawberry cavendish!
    A few pennies or even a dollar's one thing but when it's 8 bucks!...Damn!

I think the Grabows are more expensive then if you were buying from the company but don't know about the other pipes they sell.

I do plan to try them again to see if their shipping is consistant or mine was just a fluke. Either way, for that kind of price difference I'm willing to wait a little extra time.

7. Dondi

Dondi Active Member

Well isn't it great you got it in time for your birthday [​IMG] Many happy returns of the day Mike!

8. erickghint

erickghint Member

The ONLY reason I stay away from Lilbrown is their site. I vomit a little every time I go there. The layout is horrific. Prices and stock are pretty good, but man, navigating the site is annoying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.