1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipes and weed

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Unforgivin, Sep 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unforgivin

Unforgivin Active Member

This place seems to have good selection and prices on bothe pipes and weed.

I placed a weed order with them and had it within a week, which I thought was good being clear across the country.

http://www.lilbrown.com

2. Pschoppy48

Pschoppy48 Member

I agree that the weed prices are very good. They are about $3 cheaper than what I just paid for a TAD order.

3. greasemunki85

greasemunki85 Member

MacB Vanilla Flake .6.05 for a 50g tin.... i think I hit the jackpot thanks man!

4. Coffee-Cup

Coffee-Cup Member

I had been looking at this site for the last two weeks and was wondering if they were reliable; happy for your input. :thankyou:

5. Dondi

Dondi Active Member

Thanks for the link! Always happy to find reliable online retailers... especially ones that ship internationally! :bing:

6. Unforgivin

Unforgivin Active Member

I thought being in NY that I'd be waiting 2 weeks or better from a place in Washington state. I was quite happy to be proven wrong.

I usually buy by the pound, unless it's something I'm really not sure of, and jar quite a little for later on. Between this place and another online retailer there was $8.00 difference in a pound of C&D Strawberry cavendish!
    A few pennies or even a dollar's one thing but when it's 8 bucks!...Damn!

I think the Grabows are more expensive then if you were buying from the company but don't know about the other pipes they sell.

I do plan to try them again to see if their shipping is consistant or mine was just a fluke. Either way, for that kind of price difference I'm willing to wait a little extra time.

7. Dondi

Dondi Active Member

Well isn't it great you got it in time for your birthday [​IMG] Many happy returns of the day Mike!

8. erickghint

erickghint Member

The ONLY reason I stay away from Lilbrown is their site. I vomit a little every time I go there. The layout is horrific. Prices and stock are pretty good, but man, navigating the site is annoying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.