1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipes back from Floyd Norwood!

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by ichabod, Jun 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

I think the vaseline application is for when you are boiling a stem. But what do I know, I don't even clean my pipes.

2. jhe888

jhe888 Member

I have been craving a Dunhill bulldog like that one. Very nice.

ichabod likes this.
  3. ichabod

ichabod Member

Yeah, I was a bit upset that the H had been rubbed off, but other than that the pipe looks brand new. It still has the stamping on the bottom of the bowl and all of that. In the end it doesn't really matter to me personally. I won't be selling it or anything like that, I didn't pay all that much for it and if I were to sell it I believe I would make money off of it either way. But again, I won't sell it, I like it too much!

I knew I had some somewhere...I checked the thread I put up when I got them, here you go:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the logo was just painted on, wasn't a solid white either, it had faded a good bit.

4. Kiowapipe

Kiowapipe Active Member

Judicious use of vaseline might have saved it in the bleach bath, but when it came time for polishing... Well, working around that H would have been more than a $10.50 job! Kind of a bummer that it's gone, but as you say it still has the stamping on the bottom and FWIW you know everything is original. No question that it looks great now, and sounds like you're pretty happy with it, which is the most important thing.

ichabod likes this.
  5. desertmoon

desertmoon Member

Floyd did a band for me recently.....FAST, GOOD work!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.