1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipes from USA to Europe

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by bluepipe, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluepipe

bluepipe Member

Hey guys, how is everyone?

I am looking at US sites and some of them do not offer international shipping. They have the cheapest prices on the things I want, but I can't order.

Did anyone find a way around this problem? For example a company that you send the package to and they will forward it to an overseas address?

Thank you, I appreciate your help

2. Deckard

Deckard Active Member

smokingpipes.com ships internationally and has very good prices and service.

Here is the info: link

3. bluepipe

bluepipe Member

Thank you Deckard. I looked into them and while they are good, they mostly have high end pipes which is not what I am looking for right now. I was looking at mars and they seem to have more mid level pipes for good prices.

4. Deckard

Deckard Active Member

I don't know exactly what you're looking for, but SP has a lot of Petersons, Stanwells, and Savinellis as well as Lucianos(made by Radice) for under $100. The entry level Savs and Petes come in at around $50-60.

5. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

Mars doesn't do anything international. Smokingpipes or 4noggins.com are better bets.

Puff The Magic likes this.
  6. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

Why import though - try these guys:
    My link

The Big Fil likes this.
  7. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Hi All,

Greens of Leeds, the link Sas gave you, are an old established trustworthy firm - my friend Harry in Northumberland will use no one else even for his tobacco, but then again he's a Yorkshireman and even more thrawn than a Scotsman!

A.E.Lloyds is another similar firm doing good rices on Petersons and a company to be trusted.

Brucciani's of Carlisle is another similar and Chris Corrieri there will move heaven and earth to get special orders for you and is knowledgeable.

Hope this helps,

Gerry

8. Fredrik

Fredrik Member

+1 for smokingpipes.com
    I've bought a Wiley there and I'm currently waiting for a Ser Jacopo...

But for tobacco I shop at 4noggins.com, that's the first place I bought from and I'm so pleased with the service that I'm sticking with 'em, unless I want something they're not selling.

9. bluepipe

bluepipe Member

Thanks a lot for the info guys. I really appreciate it. Seems to me there won't be any importing.

10. Burner

Burner Member

Blakemar Briars are great pipes and not too expensive.

The Big Fil likes this.
  11. bluepipe

bluepipe Member

That is my final decision. I though of what I wanted and I think I will get two blakemars.

I really wanted to try some corn cob pipes, but I think blakemar has to be the way to go.

12. AndyLowry

AndyLowry Member

If you really, really want some corncobs, I think we could work something out. Let me know and it will be so.

13. tso giannis

tso giannis New Member

14. tso giannis

tso giannis New Member

can you please give some more information about them?
    how do they smoke
    which of mikes shapes do you prefer?

15. RTOdhner

RTOdhner Well-Known Member

I'll serve as a go between, if need be. If you find a pipe you like on Mars Cigar or Cup of Joe, PM me and I'll see what it runs with shipping and handling to Texas. Then I'll PM you back. Then mail me a money order made out to the vendor since I don't do credit cards and I know they take money orders, and I'll order it for you. When it comes to me, I'll mail it to you and you can pay me in Condor or St. Bruno for the price of the postage over to you. It's a round about way to get a pipe, but it's cost effective. (And I can maybe score some Condor or St. Bruno in the process ;)).

FlatbushPaul, SouthBound and zirrow like this.
  16. SouthBound

SouthBound Active Member

I support R.T. Odhner for Undersecretary of State (International Pipe Relations).

Sent using Forum Runner

Capt likes this.
  17. RTOdhner

Vote early, and vote often folks...

18. AndyLowry

AndyLowry Member

That's pretty much how it went, last year when the thread was started. ;)

19. Iain

Iain Active Member

Ha ha! I wish I'd seen this post before now, I'm a Yorkshireman and only ever order from Greens! Their service really is good though.

20. RTOdhner

Who welched! It wasn't that "..I'm deployed to a top secret location on a mission so hush hush that even God hisself doesn't know about it" GI-impersonating feller, was it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.