1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Pipes Magazine

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Traderbob, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traderbob

Traderbob Member

While visiting the Humidor Club in San Antonio I picked up copy of Pipe's Magazine and saw a photo of Bob Davidson's Volcano listed. It was great to see a PSF member listed! Way to go Bob!

2. daveinlax

daveinlax Member

Yeah big time! Funny I've had this issue of P&T sitting around for awhile unopened and just last night I got a chance to read it and was very impressed with his outstanding volcano. IMO this was one of the better issues of P&T's I've read in awhile. :bling:

3. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

Oh, no, no no no...you had to bring THAT up! After this was mentioned a little while back, he's raised his prices and started insisting I call him 'Maestro' in all correspondences. All because of publicity. (Give a guy some limelight and see what happens!) :0laugh:

Just kidding, Maestro. It is a pretty pipe, no doubt!

4. tsgourley

tsgourley Member

Awesome! Grats, Bob! I'll have to go pick up a copy as soon as Oklahoma thaws.

5. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

Hey, I frequent that B&M. Did you go to the one on San Pedro? It's a neat little store with friendly folks.

I'm going to have to look up that magazine now.

6. AndyLowry

AndyLowry Member

What, there's still a pipes magazine extant? I did not know that. Can one subscribe? Is there a website? How do magnets work?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.