1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Powers Safetee Pipe

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Brian Powers, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Preacher1611

Preacher1611 Active Member

Never heard of or seen one of these before, but that's pretty cool looking, for $25 I would have bought it as well! Nice score! :puffy:

2. t-bear

t-bear Well-Known Member

The one I looked at was listed for $75....I offered $60, but he passed. At the time, I had a couple of other "flip-top" styles of pipes and was considering making them a focus for collecting. However, the White Goddess (meerschaums) had something to say about that....I've not looked back.

I would be interested in seeing someone focus on these unusual pieces. They do have a certain appeal.

3. Brian Powers

Brian Powers Member

Arrived today along with a Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand and a Karl Erik Freehand(ish). Pictures once they've been cleaned up a bit. I have to say the Safetee pipe is pretty neat. Will see what it looks like once it's cleaned up a bit (Wood and stem only, not touching the brass yet).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.