1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Price of Tobacco in my neck of the woods.

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by David Danek, Sep 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. user1975

user1975 Active Member

Yeah, this has been a great thread... made me chuckle more than a couple of times!

2. RTOdhner

RTOdhner Well-Known Member

Who says were all cerebral nerds with no sense of humor. Sometimes I think the spirit of Graham Chapman guides some of these threads.

Mark w4mms likes this.
  3. user1975

user1975 Active Member

You'll never hear me accusing anyone on here of that. I think we have a pretty witty bunch on here for sure. I don't think there has ever been a time I've been on here that I didn't get a good chuckle or two from somebody's posts!

4. RTOdhner

RTOdhner Well-Known Member

I think pipe smoking tends to induce contemplative thought, which often causes a person to see beyond the black and white and forces a careful consideration of the shades that may lay in between. Therein lies the fodder on which wit feeds.

Mark w4mms likes this.
  5. David Danek

David Danek Member

Borgum Riff, brings to my mind an old term which goes thus...
    GAG ME WITH A PEICE OF DOG CRAP. Well it wasnt quite like that
    but the flavor is directly preportionate to the change in wording. I purchased
    a pouch of this vile leaf (29 bucks ) last week in anticipation of my new
    Pipe and tobacco to get here. I was told by someone that the only thing that may
    Improve its flavor is to blend with doggy dudu... I'll pass. Just a shame to toss
    It.... haha.

Thanks for all the great feedback.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.