Prince Albert Choice

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by eddy13, Apr 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddy13

eddy13 Member

I've been smoking the 'regular' Prince Albert and enjoy it. I came across PA Choice online and am looking at buying some.
    Anyone try it and is it actually different or 'better' than the standard PA that I have been using?
    It seems to cost a bit more and I don't want to spend extra money, if it isn't much better than what I have been getting at the local smoke shop.

Thanks

2. Kyle Black

Kyle Black Member

The regular eddy. I'm gonna get another package sent out to you tomorrow. You'll have a bunch of stuff to try not just burleys. Should be happy.

3. eddy13

eddy13 Member

Thanks...

Keeping my fingers crossed this time.

4. Strongirish

Strongirish Member

PA Choice is a little smoother than regular PA but I prefer the regular and the difference is slight. Choice is also hard to get whereas regular is easy.

5. dmkerr

dmkerr PG- free since '83! Moderator

There has been a small debate about whether PA Choice is even different than regular PA, let alone better or worse.

My taste buds indicate that PA Choice is considerably preferable - for what that's worth. The bottom line is that what really matters is if it's better to you.

Despite the additional expense, once I smoked the Choice, I never bought another tub of regular. YMMV.

6. colorduke

colorduke Active Member

I about finished off my 7oz bag from last month,is there a difference very little to me i kniw i won't buy it again.

7. Marc

Marc Active Member

When I tried it last year I noticed no noticeable difference except the packaging.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.