1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Prince Albert Choice

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by eddy13, Apr 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddy13

eddy13 Member

I've been smoking the 'regular' Prince Albert and enjoy it. I came across PA Choice online and am looking at buying some.
    Anyone try it and is it actually different or 'better' than the standard PA that I have been using?
    It seems to cost a bit more and I don't want to spend extra money, if it isn't much better than what I have been getting at the local smoke shop.

Thanks

2. Kyle Black

Kyle Black Member

The regular eddy. I'm gonna get another package sent out to you tomorrow. You'll have a bunch of stuff to try not just burleys. Should be happy.

3. eddy13

eddy13 Member

Thanks...

Keeping my fingers crossed this time.

4. Strongirish

Strongirish Member

PA Choice is a little smoother than regular PA but I prefer the regular and the difference is slight. Choice is also hard to get whereas regular is easy.

5. dmkerr

dmkerr PG- free since '83! Moderator

There has been a small debate about whether PA Choice is even different than regular PA, let alone better or worse.

My taste buds indicate that PA Choice is considerably preferable - for what that's worth. The bottom line is that what really matters is if it's better to you.

Despite the additional expense, once I smoked the Choice, I never bought another tub of regular. YMMV.

6. colorduke

colorduke Active Member

I about finished off my 7oz bag from last month,is there a difference very little to me i kniw i won't buy it again.

7. Marc

Marc Active Member

When I tried it last year I noticed no noticeable difference except the packaging.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.