1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Qwaaq.com??

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Fbones24, Dec 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fbones24

Fbones24 Member

Just curious if anyone has ordered from these guys before? They have some stuff in stock that is not in stock elsewhere and I was going to place an order.

I wanted to verify that it was in stock so I sent an e-mail and 48 hours later, I got no response. I just tried calling the number on their homepage and it says "All circuits are busy at this time...blah blah blah."

This is not looking good so I'm hesitant to place an order. Thought I would check here first?

2. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Never, ever heard of them. Of course, I don't get out much.

colorduke likes this.
  3. SouthBound

SouthBound Active Member

I've never heard of them, but that doesn't mean they're illegitimate. However, I would NOT place an order until I could talk to someone in person first.

4. SouthBound

SouthBound Active Member

Pinch, poke. Buy me a Coke.

5. Fbones24

Fbones24 Member

Well, I finally did get through to someone. They seem legit, unfortunately, the information on their website is not accurate and the item that they claim to have in stock is actually out of stock.

6. Summit

Summit Live Simply.

I think they are in the Chicago area. I googled tobacco stores in my area and found Fairprice Tobacco in Rolling Meadows, IL. Their website directed me to Qwaaq. I have not bought from them online but I went into the store. The store did not have the same stock as the website.

Fairprice
    www.ryocigarette.com

7. Summit

Summit Live Simply.

It is actually Arlington Hts, IL. If I remember correctly I bought a tin of Night Cap and Balkan Sasieni. The store did not have the internet pricing either.

Fbones24 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.