1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Rage!

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by wataru, Apr 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SBritton

SBritton Member

The pipe gods came down on you for this blasphemy!

2. wataru

wataru Member

OMG I so seriously need to click on receive email replies.

Old Mr. Wilson, PM sent. I thank you SO much for your generous offer. People at PSF are so incredibly nice. But like I said in the PM, I'll only accept it if you allow me to send some samples of my favorite tobaks back to ya.

SB - it was the collective SG SL fanbase sending me psychic hate thoughts for putting SG SL below SG Commonwealth.

=)

3. Old Mr. Wilson

Old Mr. Wilson Member

4. Old Mr. Wilson

Old Mr. Wilson Member

Sure I'll send you that Brewster straight stem! I have your address via PM. It may not be quickly though. This may be my last 3 day weekend and I've put my Cherokee in the 'body shop' (wifee accident)(can't get to the post office) but I will get it to you soon as I can. Once again, this pipe is from an estate. You'll need to "clean it up a little'.........but it is a pretty straight stem nice briar.......if you enjoy straight stems. Being stranded at home, I may even have to take my lawnmower to the store an 1/8 mile away to get beer. I've done this before with odd looks! Be patient! Thanks for finally responding. I hope you enjoy it.

p.s. I accept your offer of tabac..........please have mercy on me........some of this strong stuff racks my nostrils and lungs, Wilson

5. wataru

wataru Member

Wooo thanks again!

I dont do the STRONG stuff really...except 1792 Flake which I only do on the weekends and even then in moderation. I got some nice lil' baggies for ya =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.