1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Rage!

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by wataru, Apr 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SBritton

SBritton Member

The pipe gods came down on you for this blasphemy!

2. wataru

wataru Member

OMG I so seriously need to click on receive email replies.

Old Mr. Wilson, PM sent. I thank you SO much for your generous offer. People at PSF are so incredibly nice. But like I said in the PM, I'll only accept it if you allow me to send some samples of my favorite tobaks back to ya.

SB - it was the collective SG SL fanbase sending me psychic hate thoughts for putting SG SL below SG Commonwealth.

=)

3. Old Mr. Wilson

Old Mr. Wilson Member

4. Old Mr. Wilson

Old Mr. Wilson Member

Sure I'll send you that Brewster straight stem! I have your address via PM. It may not be quickly though. This may be my last 3 day weekend and I've put my Cherokee in the 'body shop' (wifee accident)(can't get to the post office) but I will get it to you soon as I can. Once again, this pipe is from an estate. You'll need to "clean it up a little'.........but it is a pretty straight stem nice briar.......if you enjoy straight stems. Being stranded at home, I may even have to take my lawnmower to the store an 1/8 mile away to get beer. I've done this before with odd looks! Be patient! Thanks for finally responding. I hope you enjoy it.

p.s. I accept your offer of tabac..........please have mercy on me........some of this strong stuff racks my nostrils and lungs, Wilson

5. wataru

wataru Member

Wooo thanks again!

I dont do the STRONG stuff really...except 1792 Flake which I only do on the weekends and even then in moderation. I got some nice lil' baggies for ya =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.