Rare nirvanic moment

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by JBWright, Dec 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBWright

JBWright Member

I can't figure out why the name Christmas Cheer though. There is clearly no topping that would invoke thoughts of Christmastime. Is it because its meant as a yearly treat? The world may never know.

2. craig

craig Active Member

yeah they do sell out rather quick like, over here its almost like blink youve missed it.

3. JBWright

JBWright Member

I figured that I would just give this thread a quick update. This seems to be happening with some regularity and not just with this blend. Anything I smoke seems to burn down well with just a wee bit of dottle. Pretty good coming from literally smoking half of a bowl before it was too wet to hold a flame.

Raffxr7 likes this.
  4. LostDog13

LostDog13 Yes, I'm a New World Samurai

I wasn't able to get one of those either. I am getting more and more into pipes this year though, so I went a bit crazy with the Christmas blends (Holiday Spirit, C&D Chestnuts, and Christmas Cheer <2003, 2006, and 2012>) I ordered two tins of the C&D and had one shipped here so that some of us can break it out Christmas Eve. Hoping there will be a review of it somewhere on here so that I have something to compare my thoughts to.

5. craig

craig Active Member

Thats brilliant news jb and long may it continue

JBWright likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.