1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Recent Boswell...thoughts, comments.

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by strykersng, Jun 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. len smetona

len smetona Member

Made it to Boswell's last month. I was camping at a motorcycle meet near York, PA and took some time to ride over. I thought I'd be slick and call ahead to have them make me 2 oz bag of all their blends. I did plan to spend some money, and came home with 29 bags.

Thank goodness for wall mart, they have the smaller mason jars for less than 10 bucks per case. Now all that good stuff is safely jarred.

So far I've had 4 different types, all good. What a selection, I have years of smoking there!

2. Indianapuff

Indianapuff Member

Just picked up this bad girl about two weeks ago. She smokes pretty nice, and is very enjoyable. It is a pretty descent sized pipe. It's got some nice grain, and you can't see too well in the pic, but it has a twisted stem as well.
    [​IMG]

3. soundlzrd

soundlzrd Active Member

That's a good looking pipe!

4. Indianapuff

Indianapuff Member

Thank ya lzrd. I am growing very fond of it, that is for sure.

5. soundlzrd

soundlzrd Active Member

I have 4 boswell's. They all smoke great. Wish they were easier to get. Two I drove there and picked out. One was my fist pipe and the last was an anniversary gift ordered before they got super busy and well known.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.