1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

recived new pipe from smokingpipes.com

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by christopher, Oct 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. christopher

christopher Member

Couldn't be happier with this website. I ordered on a thursday and recieved on a monday. The pipe a johs is beautiful and huge, she smokes nice and the tobac I ordered (macbarren's vanilla flake, c&d billy bud' and c&d three friars) exellent.
    [attachment=1133:chris, portpholio 004.JPG]

2. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

Nice looking burner you got there. SP is my preferred e-tailer as well, great people to deal with.

3. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Hi All,

Nice modern style pipe you've got there; can certainly see why you'd be pleased with it - enjoy for many happy years!

Best

Gerry

4. WillH

WillH Active Member

Those guys at smokingpipes are a statement in customer service. Got a couple pipes from them over the years and always a great transaction. I kinda like the weekly updates too.

Great pipe! Nice chuck of wood - and it's smoke great! :thumbsu:

Ya done good...

Will

5. soundlzrd

soundlzrd Active Member

I agree, great website with good prices. Beautiful looking pipe. Hope she smokes well for you.

6. Smokingmiami

Smokingmiami Member

Very nice pipe. Congrats on the purchase. Smokingpipes is by far my favorite online retailer. :thumb:

7. Tsurugi

Tsurugi Member

Gongrats on your purchase, I've been looking at those Johs pipes for a while too.

I have bought two pipes from them. I agree about the updates.

8. tsgourley

tsgourley Member

Every time I order a pipe, I check there first. The guys are first rate and the selection is awesome.

9. Tas Gunsmith

Tas Gunsmith Member

Well chosen, I love freehands.

10. WisconsinPiper

WisconsinPiper Member

Great website and a really good looking pipe, hope it smokes well for you.

11. ChrisD

ChrisD Member

Thats a beauty !

12. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

That's one very striking pipe. Congratulations and may you have decades of enjoyment with it! Smokingpipes is an absolute first-class e-tailer and their estate pipes are a great way to get some nice smokers on a budget.

13. erickghint

erickghint Member

+1

Smokingpipes is in my opinion one of the best out there. They usually ship same day, and they're WONDERFUL to work with. About 97% of my online business (tobacco and pipes wise) is done through them. Great looking pipe by the way. I'm glad you had good luck with Johs. Keep us posted on how it smokes.

14. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

Very nice pipe and i will agree with all the others SP is a great place, i have yet to find a place that ships as fast as they do.

15. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

Nice haul Christopher! Pretty cool when a nice burner and a variety of top toby arrives in the same box! Congratz!

Echoing what everyone here has said about smoking pipes, I've had stellar service from them. Don't really know how many pipes (maybe a dozen?) Pipes from them as well as pounds of toby from them and i'd have to say They ARE the best! Their prices are very competitive but the service is unmatched.

:velho:
    Ed Puff!
    Cogito ergo puff

16. Burner

Burner Member

I've bought from them and they are top shop and no mistake.

17. jmiket91

jmiket91 Member

I really wish I was able to order from Smokingpipes, but the opportunity has never arisen. The thing I don't like about them is, since they are most everyone's favorite retailer, they often sell out of tobacco quickly, in my experience. However, a business with as loyal of a following as they have must be doing something right. Nice pipe!

18. christopher

christopher Member

The johs is breaking in real nicely, smokes so cool. I was a bout knocked out the first time I tried billy bud, but a dozen or so bowls later i must say it is amazing complex ond tasty tobac. The three friars has become my luchbreak smoke becouse it has anough nic in it to knock out a horse a feature that suits me well at work. It also has a subtle sweetness and perfect burn. The macberen has been nice but after the c&d's it seems a litle light, by no fault of its own the flavor is great but calm, the flakes are about as cool as a new corvette for christmass. All three are wonderfull and I was able to put a bout half of it in jars for the cellar and am looking forward to see how they age. Thank you all for your kind remarks and I will definately be doing buisness with smokingpipes again. enjoy your weekends.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.