Recommend

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by mort25, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mort25

mort25 Member

This might be a long shot but I'll give it a go!

My brother used to smoke a vanilla rolling tobacco and a cherry menthol rolling tobacco, now I loved the smell of those and was wondering if people could recommend a pipe tobacco that would tick those boxes too.

The both smelt quite sweet when smoked.

Happy hunting.

2. jhe888

jhe888 Member

My favorite vanilla is MacBaren's Vanilla Cream Flake. It doesn't taste very vanilla-ey, but has a very nice vanilla aroma - not too overpowering. (Most aromatic tobaccos don't taste much like what they smell like.) I am not a fan of Cherry aros, and I can't say I've ever heard of a cherry and menthol combination.

3. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Hi All,

Gawith and Hoggarth's Vanilla and Cherry - readily available in the U.K, good enough tobacco underneath, does not cloy..and in my case if I'm smoking it in the middle of the night, it never gets complaints from Rhona. Have never smoked anything else in my Peterson Supreme,

Happy smoking

Gerry

4. erickghint

erickghint Member

I'll second the MacB Vanilla Cream. Not overpowering at all, and really smells amazing. One of the very few aros that doesn't taste like boiling syrup.

5. Schmitz Bitz

Schmitz Bitz Member

I'll toss in here with Dan Tobacco Sweet Vanilla Honeydew; the smell of the tobacco is simply amazing, and the room note will convert non-smokers, yet the flavour is still of tobacco.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.