Relaxed again... HV is in the house

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by BradNTX, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MainePipe

MainePipe Member

I have been meaning to try this stuff, temptation and this thread got me, got a tin on order...looking forward to it...

BradNTX likes this.
  2. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

Ming, I'll vote for you for mayor AND campaign for you relentlessly for a 8 oz bag of HV. For 2 lbs I'll take Ruff out for you...

ruffinogold, Mington and psquared like this.
  3. BradNTX

John, the same deal is offered to you. You might be quicker with the confirmation...

ruffinogold, Mington and psquared like this.
  4. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Heck , I figured whomever won could go to your place and have their picture taken at ,what I assume , is your desk [ in your avatar ] ... It looks like your stting in an office chair so I assume it's a desk yer at . Anyway , while doing the photo op at the BradNTX mansion , whomever won could get ya drunk and steal a couple big jars of your HV and offer samples to all members to show their gratitude . Just a warning , if Goat wins and mentions something about wearing a hat ... tell him it's out of the question ... trust me on this one , and dont ask :th1:

5. BradNTX

LOL, you had me nodding in agreement until you mentioned jar grabbin'. That is my study at home, and there's even an exhaust fan above my chair. It ain't no mansion though; just a hillbilly hide a way.

psquared and ruffinogold like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.