Return to Aro's

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by noflex, Aug 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noflex

noflex Member

I don't get this, in January I open two tin's of WOL Classic and Edition 2008. At the time I was put of by both of them. so I put them in a jar, and yesterday I smoked a bowl of WOL Classic and I had a great time smoking it, the tast was a nice change from the VA flake I always smoke. A very difference smoke indeed, but I can see my self smoking this once a week or so, no an all day smoke, but a nice change now and then.

Have any of you had some blend you didn't like at first, but after some time you came to like it?

2. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

Prince Albert. Now if you had said, 'come to love', I don't think there is one for me.

3. Deckard

Deckard Active Member

I've had this happen quite frequently, but never with an aro...still haven't come across one I like.

4. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Hi All,

I'd agree. I was fond of aromatics for a very long time but for about a year I've been smoking mainly plain virginias...and then I took a notion to try somw of the Petersons blends - I'm now an aromatic fan again, well for the moment anyway. Tastes really can change over time, I guess

Gerry

5. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

+1, Indeed! No truer words have been spoken, Gerry.

dp

6. Strongirish

Strongirish Member

My tastes in type of tobacco i smoke can change by the day, this is why I keep a variety on hand.

7. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Member

No!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.