Revelation (HOW)

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Rugbysh9, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

Dub had mentioned wanting Revelation as an everyday smoke. I happened to find 2 10oz tins at the local B&M hidden away. I re-hid them subject to talking to Dub. He has laid claim to 1 of them with an option for the 2nd till Friday. I'm not looking to make anything off them as its all about helping your PSF brethern out. Cost was $28 + whatever the shipping would be. I'm going to get the tin for Dub tomorrow so if anyone wants the other you'd better act quick.

Oh and I have confirmation that Dan HV will be back on shelves shortly :thumbsu:

2. Mister Moo

Mister Moo Normal Cow Moderator

Welly welly well well well... Dan HV and Rev in the same post. Beauty and the Beast, eh what. Jesla must be vibrating. :velho:

What will it be next, Rugs? Mixture 79 Limited edition for sale (cheap) and Aperitif back on the shelves? :thumbsu:

3. jmiket91

jmiket91 Member

Damn it...if only this could have been a few weeks earlier...I've been cut off from buying tobacco until all of mine runs out...

4. caleb442

caleb442 Member

How old is this stuff? I'm assuming it is house of windsor's revelation, correct? if it is i am very interested.

5. user0003

user0003 Well-Known Member

:cheers:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.