1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by caleb442, Aug 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caleb442

caleb442 Member

Jul 20, 2010
    I've been wanting to get my hands on some Revelation (Einstein's go to baccy), but heard that they quit making it. Anyone know where I might be able to score some? I've also heard of Revelation matches that Altadis and other companies make. Are they any good? Are they comparable to the original? Thanks.
  2. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

Jul 15, 2009
    You can still find the House of Windsor "reissued" revelation of a few years ago if you snoop around, but it might take some luck and some arm twisting.

Doesn't C+D make something called "Epiphany" that is up that same alley?
  3. StevenEC

StevenEC Member

Aug 16, 2010
    Sutliff Private Stock R blend which comes in tins, it is supposed to be like Revalation. I am planning to try it next time I buy Tobacco, but I havent't tried the original or any other substitute to compare it to.
  4. user0003

user0003 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2009
    In my most humble opinion I would't waste time hunting for the original.....

How do I know this? I have some and I sent out a couple of pouches to members. I found some in the basement of my local B&M. Smoked one, gave two away and still have one unopened. Let's just say it doesn't age well in a pouch. I doubt that is tastes very much like Albert smoked. My guess is that some of the matches are actually closer to what Albert was tasting. As for me, there are a lot better Lat. bombs out there today.

Maybe Moo would care to comment, he has/had some recently as well. I don't think Bobby has tried his and I don't blame him one bit.

Just Say'n....
  5. dubhdarra

dubhdarra Active Member

Jan 6, 2010
    i'm currently puffing my way through a pouch of the HoW stuff. its pretty damned good jesla... not a type of tobacco i'd normally go for, and not something i'd go as nuts trying to find as i do with gawith, but i'd stock up if i found some.

either way i'm working on a clone..

BTW epiphany tastes nothing like it imho. decent baccy, but i see no real resemblance.
  6. Bobby 151

Bobby 151 Member

Jul 20, 2009
    Just a quick cameo appearance tonite,but i wonder if Einstein was the genius everyone attributes to him,and Revelation as being his favorite tobac?...Maybe he really was fond of Mix XX!! :groucho: ...Good nite for now,WHATEVER YOU ARE!!!! :thumbsu: ...Bobby...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.