1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Revor plug

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by user1975, Oct 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. user1975

user1975 Active Member

I stumbled across a post on another forum about Revor plug, and it piqued my curiosity. After reading more than a few reviews on TR, I thought I might like to try it soon. I have had no luck finding it except on UK websites, and non will ship to the US. I'm sure there has to be someone in the US selling this that maybe I've overlooked. Anyone know of a source for this?

2. beaupipe

beaupipe Active Member

It's not available here, though it is made by G&H. The British restrictions on shipping tobacco (and credit cards) are only about a year old and I know quite a number of people were raving about Revor back when it was ship-able. I never managed to get to it, but it does sound right up my alley, fond as I am of things like Coniston, Dark Flake U/S and the Gawith ropes and twists. You need a Brit to take a risk by plopping some in the mail. Outside of that, your best hope is probably contacting Synjeco in Switzerland. They sell lots of GH blends...just not Revor. They might be able to get it for you.

http://www.pipesandtobaccos.com/pataall/taba/3020.php?i5s7

3. cigarsarge

cigarsarge Active Member

I think they will ship to the US if you use a bank transfer...Credit cards on overseas transactions are the problem. Do not believe it is available here.

4. user1975

user1975 Active Member

I had someone on another forum suggest I try getting it at J N Barber, their website says they can't ship to US because of credit card restrictions, but said they might ship using a different method of payment ( I guess international money order).

5. Jayson H Bucy

Jayson H Bucy Member

Will they take paypal?

6. user1975

user1975 Active Member

I don't know, I'll have to contact them and ask.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.