Road Trip

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by BurghBriar, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BurghBriar

BurghBriar Member

I’ve been thinking about grabbing a bunch of pipes and tins and heading out for pipe road trip eastward from Pittsburgh in the beginning of May, hitting Boswells (of course) and a bunch of other B&M shops in PA, MD and DC (I’ll have some bowls ready to smoke but will hopefully come back with at least a couple more). Also going to hit Cigarfest during the weekend of May the weekend of May 5. If anyone in the vicinity wants to gets together for a bowl shoot me a response or a PM, the schedule is pretty loose and tentative be happy to schedule a meet and greet.

2. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Sounds like a hoot, Tim. Wish I was closer.

3. ted

ted Member

Since you are on a "road trip" come Morganton, NC and tour the C&D factory. About 15 friends and I did it in 2010. If your "mouth don't water" when you walk into the factory... you are no pipe smoker..:D ted

Rewster66 likes this.
  4. Lestrade

Lestrade Active Member

Sounds like a great roadtrip!

5. prole

prole Member

Would love to have a bowl with ya on your DC leg. My usual local is John B Hayes (good prices for a B&M, loads of pipes, and friendly/profane staff) and then Georgetown Tobacco is great for something more citywards. You helped me along as a noob, would love to repay the kindness with a tin or something. Will PM you when the dates get closer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.