1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Road Trip

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by BurghBriar, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BurghBriar

BurghBriar Member

I’ve been thinking about grabbing a bunch of pipes and tins and heading out for pipe road trip eastward from Pittsburgh in the beginning of May, hitting Boswells (of course) and a bunch of other B&M shops in PA, MD and DC (I’ll have some bowls ready to smoke but will hopefully come back with at least a couple more). Also going to hit Cigarfest during the weekend of May the weekend of May 5. If anyone in the vicinity wants to gets together for a bowl shoot me a response or a PM, the schedule is pretty loose and tentative be happy to schedule a meet and greet.

2. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Sounds like a hoot, Tim. Wish I was closer.

3. ted

ted Member

Since you are on a "road trip" come Morganton, NC and tour the C&D factory. About 15 friends and I did it in 2010. If your "mouth don't water" when you walk into the factory... you are no pipe smoker..:D ted

Rewster66 likes this.
  4. Lestrade

Lestrade Active Member

Sounds like a great roadtrip!

5. prole

prole Member

Would love to have a bowl with ya on your DC leg. My usual local is John B Hayes (good prices for a B&M, loads of pipes, and friendly/profane staff) and then Georgetown Tobacco is great for something more citywards. You helped me along as a noob, would love to repay the kindness with a tin or something. Will PM you when the dates get closer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.