Royal Blunder Kake

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Imrandy, Jan 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imrandy

Imrandy Member

Just got some of this in and its as hard as a rock any ideas on best way to get this to pipe.
    I just tryed my knife i use for most every other Kake i get and well that just made big chunks into littler chunks.

2. Malcontent

Malcontent Active Member

Take the tin to the top of Harney Peak and let it roll/bounce down. Should be powdered by the time it gets to the bottom. (If the tin survives.)

3. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

Try a coffee or herb grinder...

4. Imrandy

Imrandy Member

I dont think Harney is high enuff to break this stuff up smokes good though. I will have to look at a small grinder mine is a mass grinder holds a pound of coffee at a time not gonna work for this application.

5. PipeWife

PipeWife Active Member

BFH fixes everything ...!
    :bangin:

6. Imrandy

Imrandy Member

This is true

PipeWife likes this.
  7. PipeWife

PipeWife Active Member

Another option is to take any old hammer and your largest Sears Craftsman flat-tip screwdriver and chisel chunks off until you can load a bowl .... or until you need to take the screwdriver in for replacement. :beck:

Mine must be from a different batch, as I can break it up with my little girly-hands. Lakeland Brickle, though ... Russ put the "brick" in Brickle. It's also sealed by the Mother of All Vacuum Sealers! Meh, I have a one-pound sledgehammer ...
    :bangin:

Rewster66 likes this.
  8. Imrandy

Imrandy Member

I was showing wife how hard it is and when i hit the edge of my table a small chunk broke off THE TABLE j/k i did get a chunk off and smoked it this stuff is great lights good and stays lit

MikeInMaine likes this.
  9. UberHuberMan

UberHuberMan Member

Sounds like it was well worth the effort! I may have to pick up a tin. I've already got a grinder ready to go. ;)

10. Dragonslayer

Dragonslayer Member

Paper cutter ;)

11. Smokey Tom

Smokey Tom Active Member

You could try one of those mandolins for slicing vegetables, if you have one with a sharp blade. Just keep your hands out of the way!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.