1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Royal Blunder Kake

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Imrandy, Jan 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imrandy

Imrandy Member

Just got some of this in and its as hard as a rock any ideas on best way to get this to pipe.
    I just tryed my knife i use for most every other Kake i get and well that just made big chunks into littler chunks.

2. Malcontent

Malcontent Active Member

Take the tin to the top of Harney Peak and let it roll/bounce down. Should be powdered by the time it gets to the bottom. (If the tin survives.)

3. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

Try a coffee or herb grinder...

4. Imrandy

Imrandy Member

I dont think Harney is high enuff to break this stuff up smokes good though. I will have to look at a small grinder mine is a mass grinder holds a pound of coffee at a time not gonna work for this application.

5. PipeWife

PipeWife Active Member

BFH fixes everything ...!
    :bangin:

6. Imrandy

Imrandy Member

This is true

PipeWife likes this.
  7. PipeWife

PipeWife Active Member

Another option is to take any old hammer and your largest Sears Craftsman flat-tip screwdriver and chisel chunks off until you can load a bowl .... or until you need to take the screwdriver in for replacement. :beck:

Mine must be from a different batch, as I can break it up with my little girly-hands. Lakeland Brickle, though ... Russ put the "brick" in Brickle. It's also sealed by the Mother of All Vacuum Sealers! Meh, I have a one-pound sledgehammer ...
    :bangin:

Rewster66 likes this.
  8. Imrandy

Imrandy Member

I was showing wife how hard it is and when i hit the edge of my table a small chunk broke off THE TABLE j/k i did get a chunk off and smoked it this stuff is great lights good and stays lit

MikeInMaine likes this.
  9. UberHuberMan

UberHuberMan Member

Sounds like it was well worth the effort! I may have to pick up a tin. I've already got a grinder ready to go. ;)

10. Dragonslayer

Dragonslayer Member

Paper cutter ;)

11. Smokey Tom

Smokey Tom Active Member

You could try one of those mandolins for slicing vegetables, if you have one with a sharp blade. Just keep your hands out of the way!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.