1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Sad day for my new pipe

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by TXPiper, Feb 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Preacher1611

Preacher1611 Active Member

Good to hear, I don't own any Savs but I hear good things about them so I'm glad this seems to be working out for you. Good to know they stand behind their product. :puffy:

2. TXPiper

TXPiper Member

I go back and forth between filter and converter tube. It depends on whether I want to carry around pipe cleaners or not. I don't smoke it without a converter tube.

I don't think it adds much to the structural integrity, but Savinelli recommends using the converter tubes if you are not using a filter I think it's more for the tighter draw (I could be wrong).

3. cobbsmoker

cobbsmoker Active Member

According to Savinelli it is, they recommend the converter tube if you do not use the balsa filter system.

4. TXPiper

TXPiper Member

Well, Savinelli did me right. My new pipe just came in the mail. Unfortunately, even though they told me they would, and the packing invoice says "replace with 626", they still sent me back a 111KS. I'm not complaining, I'm just glad not to be stuck with a broken pipe.

Since I'm not too keen on that shape, keep an eye out for a brand new savinelli up for trade on the trading post soon.

5. DGErwin11

DGErwin11 Moderator Moderator

Well, At least you are back to even. And it seems you did not have to jump through flaming hoops to get there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.