sample packs

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Wyldcard, Jan 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wyldcard

Wyldcard Active Member

Hello all.
    There has to be online stores that offer multi sample packs that are not full size tins or cans.
    I don't buy a can that often and usually stick to the in house blends but I would like to try out some of the different cuts and blends.
    Thanks in advance for any leads.

2. mitchell

mitchell Active Member

Pipes and cigars offers samples like what you are looking for.

K Williams likes this.
  3. PlumberKing

PlumberKing Member

and Cigar International, I ordered a Sutliff (maybe?) sampler pack of like 4 mild blends .

4. User3940

User3940 Active Member

Uhle will send you a variety of samples if you send them an email. MacBarron used to as well. MacBarron sent me full tins as samples. Just get on line, find tobacco makers and present them with an email request. You might be pleased at the positive responses you get. I know I was.

KingsTarantula likes this.
  5. K Williams

K Williams Member

You can also call Boswells Pipes and ask for a sample of all their tobaccos. 4noggins also has sample packs.

6. Wyldcard

Wyldcard Active Member

Thanks guys.
    Accept for one can of Nording Fox Hound(which I enjoy very much) I have only bought the ounce bags of the Tinder Box house blends and not all that I have tried are good.
    I have contacted the ones by email that don't have sampler variety for sale on their Web site the other's that do have them I will be purchasing some tommorow.

browny and User3940 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.