1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Samuel Gawith Best Brown Flake

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by slr, Oct 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slr

slr Member

Hello, I am new here. Thought I would start by telling you all what is in the bowl this morning. Samuel Sawith Best Brown Flake. Perfect tobacco for a morning smoke.

I enjoy flakes, rope, and plugs the best. I also enjoy Balkan blends, I especially enjoy PS Balkan Supreme.

2. user0003

user0003 Well-Known Member

Welcome, Sir.

I enjoy SG BBF also.

3. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

Welcome to the forum, i think you will like it here there are alot of good people here and a ton of good information.

4. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

BBF ROCKZ!

Welcome Sir!

:velho:
    Ed Puff!
    Cogito ergo puff

5. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

sir-

Welcome!!!

Check out the now smoking thread...a lot of us tend to write down what we are smoking at any given moment here.

Your choices are, uh, very good, to say the least! Think you'll find many kindred spirits here.

-Kyle

6. slr

slr Member

LOL, it's SLR, not sir. One of my favorite Cuban cigar brands is Saint Luis Rey, SLR. :yes:

I am enjoying a hefty bowl of Peter Stokkebye Balkan Supreme this fine evening. I really enjoy the complex flavors of this blend. I never get tired of this fine tobacco.

7. yinyang

Sorry, slr...I have eye surgery coming up in two weeks, things like this make me realized how shot my vision really is!

8. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Hi and welcome aboard!

Do hope you enjoy your time here - you certainly seem to have got a good grasp of the basics with those tobacco choices!

Shoulda went to Specsavers too - read it as Sir as well and wondered why you'd the same Christian Name as me!

Welcome again

Gerry

9. yinyang

Gerry-

Too funny! I wish my boys would call me by your 'Christian name' as opposed to the choice names they call me under their breath!

-Kyle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.