1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Savinelli 320

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by silas, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silas

silas Member

Well desided that I will be getting a 320 for my first briar. What y'all think? I still gettin a few cobs and emailed Lunapipes and as soon as I get some$ he is making me a custom churchwarden.

2. Buckshot

Buckshot Member

Good choice for a first briar. Heck, it's a good choice for a tenth briar. You can't go wrong with Savinelli and the 320 is a great shape. Mine is a wonderful smoker. I'm sure yours will be too. Congrats!

3. Gig

Gig Member

Got to agree with Buckshot, a great choice of pipe any time. You will find a lot of fanciers of the 320 pipe. Enjoy it in good health :)

4. silas

silas Member

Well honestly first time i looked @ it is was not my fancy but the more i stared I liked,lol. And all the positive reviews kind of sold me. I will go for the heavy sandblast black :) might be a little while before I get it ordered hopefully in Feb for my b-day :) with some Mississippi river or nightcap to go along with the new pipe.

5. MikeInMaine

MikeInMaine Well-Known Member

Good choice I love mine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.