1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Savinelli catalog for "Dry System" (Peterson clones)?

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Splat, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Splat

Splat Member

I've been trying to find a catalog online for Savinelli's "Dry System" pipes. These would be their Peterson system clones, not the ones that strictly use the Balsa filter. I even emailed Savinelli last week and haven't heard anything yet. Usually they reply quickly. One would assume they'd offer a catalog showing those Dry System pipes but...maybe not. :confused: Anyone have one of those catalogs they care to share? Thanks.

2. krusty

krusty Active Member

Laudisi Distribution Group, another subsidiary along with Smoking Pipes, took over the US distributorship of Savinelli in October of this year. You can read about it here.

I'm absolutely taking this out of my hip pocket, but I'm thinking Sav no longer makes the "Dry System".
    Send a query to customer service at either smokingpipes.com or laudisi.com

3. Splat

Splat Member

Thanks Krusty. Very interesting stuff. I fired off an email to Laudisi and we'll see what happens. :puffy:

4. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

5. Splat

Splat Member

'squatch, you da man, brother! Don't know why I didn't find that when I Goog'ed it. That's all I need right there. BTW, I heard from Laudisi today. They have no catalogs to email me and nothing in stock since it's been a few years since they stopped the Dry System line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.