1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Savinelli Churchwarden

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by nobler son, Mar 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nobler son

nobler son Member

Just bought this Savinelli Churchwarden from the Virtual Smoking Lounge. Really enjoyed the Paronelli I bought from David, so I'm excited about this. I've been wanting a Churchwarden for a while now.

If I had a costume, I'd consider carrying it with me to the Ren Fair this May. I might consider it, anyway.

2. woody

woody Aloha! Admin

Nice pipe and the price was right. Congratz.

3. user0003

user0003 Well-Known Member

I can dig it!

4. Whalehead King

Whalehead King Balaenius Rex!!

Every time I read about someone buying a churchwarden, I'm reminding I want to add one to my kit. It really is an ideal pipe for the type of (non) activity I engage in while smoking. Let us know how it works out. If I read enough about people picking them up it would probably get me off the fence.

Thanks, and,
    Smoke in good health,
    WK

5. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

I have that very same pipe, it was my first warden. Great buy i know you will enjoy it very much. And cause of this damn March Meer Madness I cant smoke it yet, cause now i want to lol.

6. nobler son

nobler son Member

Thanks for the comments, everyone. It just came in the mail, and I'm going to try it out tonight after work.

7. JuJu McMojo

JuJu McMojo Member

Classic styling and I love the finish. Do report on how she smokes.

8. nobler son

nobler son Member

She smokes like a dream. I put in some Northwoods, and it was a cool smoke all the way through. I pushed it a little bit, and I was pretty surprised that the bowl never grew too hot. This was definitely worth the money. Only thing is, it gurgled pretty heavily toward the end. Normally, I would just insert a pipe cleaner, but the stem is 8 inches.

A video, if anyone wants to see it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtp0-LpgAug

9. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

I think you've done very well for yourself, Nobler Son! That's a fine looking 'warden at an excellent price! Glad to hear you're getting some great smokes from it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.