1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Savinelli Trevi Rusticated 602

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by David L, Mar 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David L

David L Member

:groucho: I'll have this waiting on me in the mail tomorrow when I get home along with a tin of Balkan Sasieni:

http://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/savinelli/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=77092

I'm looking forward to lighting it up, but I probably won't until Saturday :(
    Stupid work. Why can't we just stay and home, smoke, and get our check in the mail?

2. Cobra

Cobra Member

Nice and light, virtually (in my opinion) perfect dimensions, it should be an excellent addition to your collection. :puffy:

3. WisconsinPiper

WisconsinPiper Member

That band really gives it a great look. Nice buy and enjoy!

4. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

I like that finish and I love that shape ! 602 is an easy shape and size to walk around with and is killer for just hanging out ! Great choice man .

5. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

Wow great pipe, i LOVE me a good Savinelli pipe, and i love em even more when they are rustic lol. Thats a fine piece of brair should treat you nicely!!!!! Happy puffing!!!!! :puffy:

6. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Hi All,

That's a very very elegant pipe and the band to my mind lends it a touch of real class. If I hadn't gone back to Falcons that's certainly one that would have tempted me.

Enjoy in good health for many years!

Best to all

Gerry

7. David L

David L Member

Just got it in.....I'm getting ready to take it out :) I ordered from smokingpipes.com and they sent a free 1.5 oz pack of B27 Smooth Black and Gold Cav. Anyone tried it before?

8. slprl1

slprl1 Member

I have 3 Sav's. If this is your first, I hope you like it. They are well made and smoke great. Enjoy!

9. Major

Major Member

ahhh yes. Savinelli and their balsa system and the coolest smoke on the planet. That's why I have 4 of them myself.

Great looking pipe too bud.

10. MrBlue02

MrBlue02 Member

I have a Trevi shape 111 KS. It is probably the best bang-for-the-buck pipe in my collection. Extremely light for the size and smokes cool and dry. Looks good too! Savinelli is hard to beat! Nice pipe and I hope you enjoy yours as much as I have mine!

11. DMWyatt

DMWyatt Member

I've had my eye on that same pipe for a while now, just haven't pulled the trigger yet. I am kind of curious, if anyone could clue me in here, what about the 602 screams "Danish" as the description implies. I see a typical bent billiard. When I think of Danish, I think of organic lines, ornate stems, and often asymmetrical styling. What am I missing here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.