1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

SeaRock

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Spillproof, Sep 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmkerr

dmkerr PG- free since '83! Moderator

Now THAT would be a sensible move! I've been selling mine, though - time to play is as rare as money around here. Sold my Gibson L-5, 1960 Tele and a relatively cheap Epi and kept the MexiStrat and steel-bodied resonator.

Now back to the OP. Enjoy that pipe! Castellos are very nice. That's quite a gift! :th1:

Spillproof likes this.
  2. N3M0

N3M0 Active Member

great looking pipe spill

3. cobbsmoker

cobbsmoker Active Member

That's a nice Castello Spill... :th1:

Spillproof likes this.
  4. Russell Hartman

Russell Hartman Stay Silver

enjoy it-----------the deep rustication in the sea rocks is cool as heck. I only have one, and it is a super pipe. A gift also from a close friend who has joined me in the PAD/TAD addiction. Some say I am teaching him bad habits----others who understand what a fine pipe, and baccy can do when one pulls away from life in a easy chair-------------well----no further explanation is needed from those who know.--------------I may dig out my Sea Rock for the evening

Spillproof likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.