Second Annual Christmas In July

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by nesta, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Alright, Christmas in July is coming up again! Only five days till Servi Claw comes to all the pipe smoking boys and girls who've been really good all year, bringing gifts of tobacco and cleaners.

Time to break out the Christmas blends! McC Christmas Cheer, McC Holiday Spirit, SG Christmas Blend, whatever other seasonal stuff you may have around....

I think I may try to get some Christmas Cheer or something, but unfortunately I may just have to smoke that Christmas gift to myself instead. Get on board, folks! Smoke your Christmas tobaccos, or use that special pipe or tamper that was a Christmas gift to yourself, or open that special tin. Heck, order yourself a pipe or special blend as a Christmas-in-July gift to yourself! Life is too short to just spoil yourself once a year :puffy:

Jussto and Pschoppy48 like this.
  2. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Perhaps this belongs in another forum. If so, I apologize. Feel free to move it if it belongs elsewhere!

3. Artistik

Artistik Active Member

Ok, I'll join in. I have a sample from Boswell of Christmas Cookie that I've had in a jar for about six months. I have never tried it, but I will open the jar this weekend and have Christmas in July with you.:ohyh:

4. Capt

Capt Active Member

I'll smoke a bit of Christmas Cheer in the morning when I get home. Perhaps 2005.

5. Professor

Professor Active Member

Damn - if I would have known that - I would have been really nive and good. I swear it's the truth...:)

You are right - life is too short - so I am in! :)

6. Direwolf

Direwolf Member

I'll join in.. Don't have anything Christmas but give me a recomendation and I'll order some.

7. Jussto

Jussto Active Member

I'll dip into last year's Christmas Cheer, after all it may have grown in my backyard! (Wilson Co. NC)

Capt likes this.
  8. davidmackv

davidmackv Active Member

I have Christmas cookie and Holiday Spirit. Matter of fact, I love Holiday Spirit, if anyone has any they don't want shoot me a PM.

9. dwaugh

dwaugh Moderator Moderator

I'm out of the running :)

10. SmokeyJoe

SmokeyJoe Active Member

Kinda like Festivus??

Jussto likes this.
  11. Jussto

Jussto Active Member

I think the airing of grievances will need its own thread so as not to derail this one, but I'll go get the pole.

Capt and dwaugh like this.
  12. SmokeyJoe

SmokeyJoe Active Member

I've been in training for the "Feats of Strength"...

Jussto likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.